Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Happy Wednesday to you all!  I want to thank each of you who left me kind comments about my test on Monday and the prayers that were said for me.  Before I tell you the results, I want to tell you what I had and how intriguing the machine was.  I had a Bone Scan, not Dexascan; my doctor was very concerned about my elevated liver enzyme numbers and felt this very expensive test needed to be done sooner than later.  Apparently there are several different types of machines, but this one was  state of the art; I didn't have to go into a tube like a CT scan~the cameras were on the side when I got onto the table and then they closed over me.  It hovered pretty close to my body and face and reminded me of a tanning bed from the 80's.  It took about 20 minutes and it was over.  So great.
What's even better is that my doctor let me know that it was totally clear; he even apologized for the cost of the test but said he was so concerned about Bone Cancer.  Let me say it loud and clear-PRAYER DOES WORK!!! I will see him in March, when I'm on medicare to see if we can determine anything about these numbers.
Today is very windy here and I'm not sure I'll be walking this morning.
I hope you have a blessed day!
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. HUGS!
    All the best and God Bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so very glad to hear that your tests had good results. That must have been a very difficult thing to go through, with all the waiting and wondering.

    No walks here today either, Mom says it is too cold and way too windy!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! I have a 16 year old Granddaughter that's very sick and going for test today. Would you mention Alyssa's name in your prayers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news! Did it also tell you that your bone density was good?? Whew, thanks be to God for good results!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14