Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends! Today I am having Carrie and her girls over for a special lunch; unfortunately Kim's oldest is sick so they won't be joining us, but will be missed!  We are having Cucumber sandwiches, stuffed celery, fruit, drinks and Carrie will bring some other things.  I've got the girls all nail polish and a small box of Sweetheart candies, as well as one chocolate truffle.  Hubby will be taking the two oldest grandsons out to lunch and then another fun activity.  It's a beautiful morning here~perfect for my morning walk and the weather is warming up again~just in time for our trip to AZ.  It will be a fast trip, but looking forward to our get away.
May your Valentine's Day be filled with smiles, joy and love.
Blessings~
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day!

    Happy Valentine's Day From Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you! Cucumber sandwiches sound so good to me right about now. Would you share how you fix them? Sliced cucs, mayo and bread? Sounds delicious. All the best,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, Golden Love and Woofs! SUGAR the Golden Retriever

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have a wonderful day planned ahead of you.
    Yesterday I hosted a Valentine's Tea Party for my youngest daughter and her son. we had a delightful time. I will do another tea for my oldest daughter's three boys when they come to visit us over spring break, they live 2 hours away from us so I have to plan things around their school schedule.

    Have a wonderful time in Arizona.

    Love and hugs~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a lot of fun.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noreen, love your look here and what a fun day you have planned. The little ones are such fun for days like these..Happy Day to you..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you had a ball with those kids today, Noreen. Nothing more fun than having the kids around for the holiday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy AZ! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14