Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy Friday

Hello again, Just about the time we Coloradans were thinking spring was here, winter returned with a vengeance. Here are a few photos from our local paper to share what it's been like.
Lest you think the gal above is scraping snow-she isn't that is ice.


Last night we went to a dinner play and it was so fun! Hubby and I had been there once before with friends and weren't impressed with the food. They have overhauled the theater and upgraded their dinner menu; it was really good and our friends that took us were given the tickets so there was no money out of our pocket. With this ice storm, Hunter has had a difficult time getting up the back stairs-he'll sit at the bottom and whine for us to come get him. During the night he went out to take care of business and I had to get socks on and a sweatshirt to go out and then carry him up. The things we do for our beloved pets.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you watch the game, enjoy it!
I'll be having the test on Monday, so probably won't be posting.
Until we meet again~
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Mom doesn't miss those days in NJ
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, Ooo that looks so cold. Poor pets..they are just like us in the ice. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers, and hoping for the best...while you get the tests and results. Blessings, stay warm, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burr! Glad you had a nice evening out. I know Hunter appreciates all of your love. Have a wonderful weekend and praying for all your tests to be okay. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinner theater here draws some good shows, but the food is not so good.

    Mom doesn't miss those days of scraping ice - she is very thankful for our garage.

    Have a warm weekend.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things we do for our animals! Poor Hunter, that ice is not fun at all. We have a layer of ice on the ground, and are now getting a ton of snow, 3-5 inches today, 7 inches tonight (plus we already got 8 inches yesterday) and its supposed to keep snowing all week. This will be a lot of snow! Its pretty watching it fall, although a lot of work to take care of it! Glad you and your husband enjoyed the theater visit. Will pray all goes well for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14