Friday, February 17, 2017

Happy Friday to you!  Currently, hubby and I are on a road trip and in AZ.  The drive on Wednesday to Albuquerque was very nice and we went to dinner at Standard Diner, a diner that had been reviewed and aired on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.  It was good food, but somehow gluten crept into my system and I definitely knew it.  Yesterday we drove from Albuquerque to Phoenix-another pretty drive; we hadn't driven on this stretch of the road before and I was pleasantly surprised by the landscape.  It's been four years since we've been in Phoenix and on our last visit, we were so impressed with the freeways and also how clean everything was.  I will say that in the four years since we've been here, the traffic has gotten to remind us so much of Southern California.  The freeways are still impressive and clean, but oh my the cars.  We drove up to Sun City to see friends and go to dinner and it took us 30 minutes longer than normal and it wasn't even peak traffic.
Today we will be going up to Sedona, Prescott and Jerome.  We may not get beyond Sedona, but will have a wonderful day!  It is supposed to rain this weekend in Tucson, where we head next and also rain on the way back to Colorado-as long as we don't have snow, I'll be happy.
I hope you are all well and having a good week.
Joy to you!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. We have friends that live in Sedona and love it. He is a golfer so I think that is the "golf capital" there.
    Have a fun trip! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, Did you happen to see all my kids stuff, while in Albuquerque?? LOL.. I used to tell my daughters if they left things out in the yard and could not find it...it had blown clean to Albuquerque. Just a family joke. I know there's some beautiful things to see out that way. I have been to the Phoenix and Sedona areas. Hope you have fun, be safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Sedona and of course Jerome is a wee bit up the hill BOL! Me and Stanley left our pawprints all over that area!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14