Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Chewy

We are a Chewy.com influencer. We received no compensation for this post. We are helping spread the word about treats, foods and Chewy.com.





Merrick Power Bites are all-natural, soft and chewy treats with big taste and industry-leading levels of protein packed into every bite. They start with real deboned meat as the #1 ingredient, with added nutrition from fresh fruits and vegetables. Perfect for rewarding or training, your dog is sure to love Power Bites!

Key Benefits

  • Real beef is the #1 ingredient
  • Grain-free and gluten-free for food-sensitive pets
  • Antioxidant-rich with sweet potatoes, apples and blueberries
  • Made from quality ingredients from local growers
  • Perfect for rewarding or training, your dog is sure to love Power Bites!

As you can see Hunter was so excited to get this month's treats, in fact if he could have opened it he would have.  He loved the smell and took the treat, but immediately dropped it and walked away.  Hunter is such a fussy dog and has had Merrick products before and loved them~so I'm not sure what is going on with him.  I just decided I will add it to his kibble every morning with other items I add in.  I love that they are rich in antioxidants and the perfect size for him.  Last night our daughter came over with her kiddos and their Miniature Schnauzer, who gets treats only occasionally and also when she is here; I'm not sure what the reason is but she did the exact same thing-dropped the treats on the floor and walked away.  Neither dog would eat them.  I'd be interested to know whether anyone else has had this reaction from their dog.
A big welcome and thank you to Natalie at Chewy, who is the new coordinator for the blogger program.  We love Chewy and Hunter always knows when I've order things-he eagerly goes to the box and wants the goodies right now.  
Your Chewy Influencers, 
Noreen and Hunter

4 comments:

  1. Our box just arrived today. We will have to see what is in it. Mom says we have Lightning and our Angels have had the power bites before and loved them. But then too she hasn't found a treat that we didn't love. Some pups just have a more discriminating taste:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had those before too! We REALLY LOVED our treats this month - freeze dried liver!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sure sound good! Just one word of caution from experience, our R once refused food (he's a Lab so that's extremely rare). We mixed it with other stuff to entice him to eat it. He ended up getting very sick from the food - it was just before the huge recall of many brands of foods. From that experience, we learned to listen to our dogs when they don't want to eat a food.

    BTW, Merrick was bought by Purina so it's not the same company that it used to be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14