Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy Saturday to you!  I'm so thankful that the food is disappearing, the house is almost finished and we are still enjoying family time.  Today we celebrate two granddaughters birthdays, even though they are weeks apart one grandmother is here from California.  Family times are the richest and today will be no different.  I'm hoping that hubby gets a photo of our tree lit up so that I can share with you.  I think I'm definitely hiring our granddaughters to help decorate next year.  I haven't done any shopping of sales this weekend, though I need to get some gift cards yet.  I've been sewing up a storm and today my wrist is telling me I need to take a break.  I haven't experienced a sore wrist, from sewing, before-but then again I don't think I've ever sewn as much as I have been this year.  So today will be spent doing some other things.  I wish you the best and hope to have some pictures for next week.  Anyone notice new changes in Dashboard?  Now I'm back to figuring my way around.
Joy to you!
Noreen 

1 comment:

  1. I'm transitioning from Thanksgiving to Christmas around here and maybe my granddaughters can help when they get a little older. Happy rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14