Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Wednesday to you. I hope you are enjoying some time outdoors, me not so much. I had a little slip last week while shoveling the snow and although I didn't get hurt, it was frightening and I'm more hesitant to go walking if there is any possibility of ice. However, during the winter we get to see different birds than we normally do~of course we get geese(pretty, but so messy), Magpies and a few others. We have Cooper Hawks here a lot, but the other morning we got to see one up close and personal. Isn't he a beauty!

We always have doves around, but I loved seeing them in bare trees.

Do you get to see different birds or animals in the winter in your area? WE also often have Bald Eagles that nest here during the winter.
Have a wonderful day today and enjoy life, for time is so short.
Joy to you!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14