Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pumpkin for Dogs

Happy Saturday to you! WE had a wonderful time away and while we were gone, Mr. Chewy delivered two packages for our Hunter. October is officially Pumpkin Month at Mr. Chewy and we had a wide variety of choices for our boy. Here is the first choice~it is a great supplement for dogs or cats and only has two ingredients, pumpkin and water. In fact, I gave it a try and it tasted just like pumpkin I'd use in a pie.
The manufacturer states:
Known as The Happy Belly Maker, Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! is a food supplement for dogs and cats to support digestion. It's already known that pumpkins have many great health benefits - now it's time to share those benefits with our beloved furry companions! Available in single-serve pouches, Pumpkin Patch Up! is meant to be fed in conjunction with a complete and balanced meal.
Key Benefits
  • Supports stool quality
  • Soluble and insoluble fibers
  • Supports healthy gut motility
  • Pureed for easy mixing
  • Only two ingredients
  • BPA and gluten-free

I put it on Hunter's kibble last night and he gobbled it all up; I'm happy it was a hit, because he doesn't always like new items.  There are 12 packets in each box and it is easy to just add it to his food.  Hunter gives this food supplement four paws up; we give it a five star rating.  We want to share that we have not been compensated in any way  for our review, but that Mr.Chewy provided this product to us for our honest review.  A big thank you to Sydney and the staff at Mr. Chewy for the excellent customer service; as you know we also purchase Hunter's treat there.


Well done WERUVA, this is a great product. 





Noreen and Hunter

8 comments:

  1. I think our dogs get fed better then we do lol ! Miggs is on all naturel food and treats and she loves them , we also give her a natural glucosamine on her supper every night for her hips and joints she loves it it is liver flavored . Glad Hunter enjoys his YUMMIES! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love pumpkin especially when we have belly issues
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a winner! Going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love pumpkin! Like Lily and Edward, we sometimes get it if we have upset tummies.

    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds great for dogs who need a little bulk added to their diet. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love pumpkin in any form - bet this is a great healthy addition - thanks for telling us about it.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! We are glad Hunter liked it. Stanley likes everything and I like MOST things (even if sometimes I act suspicious like it's poison or something).

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumpkin is good for all of us!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14