Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Thursday to you.  This morning I am joining three friends and heading up to the small town of Lyons to go to a quilt store I haven't been to before.  Today is a mini Shop-Hop for three of us; my neighbor Pat is not a quilter, but is coming along for the ride and for lunch.  After we have our way with the store, we will have lunch and then head down to Berthoud to a store called Laughing Ladies(one of my favorite stores).  I'm not sure what other stores we will go to, but we will have fun.
I hope you have some time today to enjoy some of your favorite activities.
Blessings,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun shopping with your friends. That sounds like a wonderful day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed a fun day shopping and having lunch with friends, Noreen! Love the photos of the Ram family you shared the other day, what a great site! Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a day with special friends is always fun, and of course going to a quilting store and a nice lunch too will be wonderful indeed! Hope it was a lovely day for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14