Monday, September 28, 2015

Pirates and Fairies

Greetings Matey! On Saturday night we celebrated two of our grands who have birthdays within a week of each other. Because Little Man turned three, he wanted a Pirate Party; Miss D turned 7 and she wanted a Fairie party. When you have large families and birthdays close together, you tend to have shared parties. So what were Kim and hubby to do, but combine the parties and it was a big hit.
These signs greeted us at the front door.  We knew they had spent many hours decorating.
The chest with all the bootey-party favors.


Birthday girl with her Papa.
Carrie and her man-they are such blessings. Somehow didn't get a photo of the Kim and her hubby.
Captain America; when little man puts this one, he is Captain America.
Fairie Cupcakes.



Pirate cupcakes.

WE had such a wonderful time celebrating!  We also have another birthday, Carrie's oldest daughter turns 10 on Wednesday and we will have her party next Saturday. 
I hope you had a great weekend and that your week will flow in peace.
Joy~
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Looks like everyone had his/her wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- that looks like a dandy party. Love all the pirate and fairies theme combined. The kids will always remember those birthdays. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times for all!!!! Happy Birthdays all around.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14