Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Wednesday friends~I can't believe that yesterday flew by without my sitting at the computer at all(actually my day was so jam packed I can believe it). Normally, when hubby is away I plan things, but for some reason this year seemed even more busy than normal.  Of course, Monday night I couldn't get to sleep until 3:00 a.m. so that might have played a part in yesterdays craziness.  First thing in the morning, I went by a friends for a quick visit-she had been away and we will be leaving next Tuesday on our trip.  After about an hour, I headed home and made salads for lunch; I had invited a very close friend over.  After we had a nice visit and lunch, we ran over to another friends home to say hello.  It was a short visit for me with her because I planned on going to the pool with my daughters and grands.  The pool always relaxes me and helps me to destress. After I got home and changed, I went out for a quick dinner with another neighbor.  She had been asking and let me know she felt slighted that I hadn't thought I'd be able to...so what's a gal to do but join her. 
Today has been much better and a much easier pace.  I went for a cut and color, I was due and since we will be traveling I wanted it done before we left. My gal was running behind a bit, but she is always worth the wait and $$$.
Now that I'm home, I can get laundry done before hubby fills the washer with his clothes from his golf trip. I'm not going anywhere today; just want to sit and catch up with you all.  Seems like forever since I've been able to relax in front of the computer.
I hope you are having a great week!
Blessings,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Wow, You have been a busy girl. Glad you caught up with your friends and neighbors. Such fun. Hope you are feeling wonderful and enjoying the good weather. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you know it, you will be off on that big trip! Sometimes busy is good but then it is very nice to relax. We had a return of some very heavy rain that is now trying to move out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love the picture of you. I'm betting your getting excited about your upcoming trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says God colors her hair BOL! You hair is getting long! Bet you are getting really excited!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy gal! Enjoy some rest and down time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you hair! It's a bit longer than it was I think and it really is a cute cut! Hope you had an enjoyable day. I was busy cleaning out closets all day today. Weird week all the way around! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Noreen! LOVE the hair cut and the color!! Your hair has grown quite a bit but this new cut looks awesome. You sure are keeping busy. I can imagine you are getting very excited about your trip. Hugs to Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew....you had a busy couple of days there...always good, but nice to relax too. Your trip is soo close and how excited you must be. I just know you will have a fabulous time. I am loving both the color and the cut of your hair. Truthfully it looks like a style very similar to mine...mine might be a little longer, with a little less bang. Its soo easy to style and care for. And I wish I could get away with wearing that color in my hair. I did for years and years. But I have gone soo grey that I have gone to the super light blonde as roots show soo much less. Then I can push my color touch ups to every 5 or even six weeks instead of 4. My hair grows soo fast. Enjoy the rest of your week Noreen!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14