Friday, April 24, 2015

Misc. Friday

Happy Friday to you! I finally dug out our zip drives to check on photos; still haven't found the ones I was after, but found a few that brought back some memories. This barn is from our 2003 Toronto trip; we had taken some back roads and I loved it. Loved seeing this again.

Estes.
This is Lumpy Ridge, if I'm not mistaken.  Taken back in 2008, with our close friends Aletha and Dave.  They will be coming back for another visit this summer-can't wait.
This is from Yosemite; we met our close friends Shelley and Steve at Bass Lake for a weekend. At this time, we only had a small digital camera. WE actually went into the Park and had a great time; hubby tried to climb up Half Dome the following day, but the hike took out his knees.  I knew I wouldn't be able to do it; I tried back in '70 and couldn't do it then.
I'm going to upload all our photos so I have more to share with you all.
The rain is headed our way, so I'll be staying in reading.  We already went on a 3.5 mile bike ride while Hunter was at the groomer. 
May your weekend be filled with joy and love!
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. As always beautiful pictures...have a nice weekend...stella rose and momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stop in at Yosemite every few years since we have been going to Mammoth Lakes. Love the photos and I am a lover of barns! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! We actually got a few minutes of rain today, it was so refreshing! It will probably be the last until the monsoon in July/August :( Have a glorious weekend! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got rain here. I can get caught up on blogs without feeling too guilty. Thanks for those pictures ... while my heart belongs to the beach, I do enjoy seeing the majestic mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got some WONDERFUL rain overnight, without too much severe weather. What gorgeous photos!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Yosemite is very beautiful. We have only been there once but plan to return!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what beautiful photos that you share with us. Thank you for sharing beautys that have touched your heart.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Noreen. How are you? All back to normal now? I have been absent for a long time. Missing all of my blogging pals.
    Hope all is well with you.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Noreen! Wow, what a busy person you have been! Love the photos, I think nature is where I feel the most at peace. Hope your husband's knees are healing?
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Photos Noreen, How nice it would be for you to go back and visit the first places just to see how they might have changed, I wonder if the barn is still holding up?. Enjoy your week,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14