Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Spring to you !  Happy Monday as well.  We had a good weekend, enjoyed the sunshine and Hunter was elated because his 'cous, Lily, was here for the weekend.  Needless to say, we spent a lot of time outdoors and our neighbor brought her little guy, Dukie, over to play.  Hubby and I did take the two pups for a walk yesterday and then piddled around in the yard, enjoying the sunshine.  Today I had a doctor appoint with my primary care-we needed to look at my blood pressure meds and make a change.  A good appointment and my new med's were waiting for me when I got to Wa**art.  I had some other things to buy as well, so it took a little bit to get everything.  When I got home, I took Hunter for his walk; one good thing is my doctor actually told me that bike riding would be easier on my body than walking-so this week I'll probably start riding again.  I'll continue to walk each day-Hunter loves it so much. 
As you can tell from the photo above, my St. Patrick's Day decorations were put away and my Easter decorations came out.  I do want to do some more cleaning for spring, but trying to give my body more time to heal. 
I hope you had a great weekend and that your day started out on a positive note.
Hugs,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend and we have been busy Spring cleaning and also we put up a few Easter decorations. Glad you got the all clear to go bike riding again. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen, Hope you are starting to feel like yourself, more and more. Nice that you are doing well enough to ride your bike. The doggie won't like that part....I think pets loved to be walked. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring to you too!!! YOur Easter decor is so sweet - the grands will love them

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that you've gotten the ok to ride ... I'm looking forward to more riding this summer. It's such a pain to have to load up the bikes just to drive 1/2 mile to the bike trail terminus ... but the road to get there is too heavily traveled for me to feel comfortable riding along the shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the weekend! Ours was great - picture perfect weather and lots of family time!
    You asked how long our walks are -- it depends! A long walk for us is 4 miles or more, a short one, about half a mile. I use a GPS type of app so I can track our distance - it always seems like we've gone further. LOL. We normally take 2-3 walks per day.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noreen,

    So glad you are out enjoying the seasons. I too, have got my Easter decorations out. I always put them out too late and have to put them away before I can truly enjoy them.

    I am going to eventually have to take blood pressure meds because every single time I go in its always higher than they would like. How are yours making you feel?

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad meds were tweeked so you can feel even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you are enjoying such nice spring weather and are able to get out and walk so much! Hunter must be in his happy place right now! Love your cute little Easter items! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14