Monday, February 9, 2015

For I will restore your health to you and I will heal your wounds, says the Lord.  Jer.30:17

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly(or immeasurably more) beyond all that we ask or think or imagine, according to the Power that works within us,
To Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever.  Eph.3:20,21

These are the verses I am claiming today as I go in for surgery.  I am at peace knowing He, who holds my hand.  My daughter will be posting an update on how it went and how I'm doing.  I'm praying I'll be home in 3 days and will be able to visit you more often.  Until then, blessings on you dear friends!
Because He first loved me,
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Covering you in prayer today! Much love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up and praying for you and your doctors and staff this morning. Waiting on the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying all goes well and rest assured you are in our thoughts and prayers. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woke up thinking of you Noreen. Praying that all goes perfect today! Glad to know your daughter will let us know how you are doing.
    Hugs
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today and in the coming weeks as you recover! Believing your recovery will be quick and smooth! Also, believing that every diagnostic test will bring Good Reports! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite scriptures...we love because he first loved us... Keeping you in my heart.
    Gus' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God for the power of His Word ... especially in times like this.

    May you heal well ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14