Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Dinner

Good Morning Friends~I am back to feeling fit as a fiddle(never quite understood what that expression meant)and as busy as each day will allow. After last weeks dental work etc., I am now happy to be back to my normal energy. Of course, I'm taking lots of pro-biotics and also an immune booster, so hopefully I'll be good for the year. On Tuesday night, we had some friends over for dinner; I wanted to share our tablescape with you. O.k. almost-these photos were of my Christmas tablescape last year; I did my best to replicate it, but never got a chance to take any photos. I will say though that when pulling these photos I realized, much to my horror, I have no idea where my Christmas salad plates are. I knew I had something that I was missing, but honestly couldn't remember what. I have a salad bowl that matches these and used it too. I'm definitely going to be on a search for these dishes tomorrow when I have a whole day free.


I love this setting and also realized I never found my Christmas tree bread plates; I bet I have a box I never opened, sitting somewhere downstairs. We had a lovely dinner of bbq'd Salmon laid on top of Quinoa with Cranberries, Green Salad, a rustic Olive Bread and gluten free Chocolate Mouse Cake for dessert. 
I'll definitely be on a search.  Moving does that to you!  I knew I was missing some things from Harvest, but didn't spend any time looking for them.
Yesterday two granddaughters came over and we finished the sewing projects and they wrapped them.  Today I have a Dr. appt. and also two granddaughters coming to also wrap up our projects and wrap them.  Tomorrow is a wide open day.
I hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones and friends.  I am looking forward to a relaxed weekend, spent catching up with all of you.
Blessings to you!
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. Looks like everybody had a fabulous feast. How pretty it all looked and how yummy. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are in fine tune Noreen. I love seeing everyone's dishes and tablescapes. Blessings to you and yours for a fun weekend.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful table! Glad you are feeling better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - A new POTP page will be announced tomorrow. You can follow us at http://blogvillepotp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty table. Enjoy a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to hear you are doing well after your dental work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll head downstairs and see that missing box right away! Packing, moving and unpacking is SO much fun, YES??? Hope all went well today :) Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tablescape is just beautiful Noreen! Glad you are feeling better. It is such a busy time of year! Hope you find the rest of your plates! xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your feeling better and your table setting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14