Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Birthday My Girl

Today is a very special day for our family; our daughter Carrie, pictured on the left with our daughter Kim, has a big birthday. Well, maybe not that big, she is not entering a new decade, but we are celebrating being blessed with her for 35 yrs.  There are not enough words that can adequately describe the joy she has given us or brought to our lives.  We are so very proud of Carrie and thank the Lord daily for such a wonderful daughter!
Have a great day.
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Carrie and we hope her special day is a lovely one for her and all the family. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, Happy birthday to you beautiful daughter. Actually I thought your girls really looked a lot alike. I know she is a joy to you. I am celebrating g.kid birthdays on my post today. LOL. Blessings to all of you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl! Nothing like a daughter to bless you, and you got TWO of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Carrie - you have such a wonderful family!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Carrie. Hope she had a fabulous day......

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14