Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's Thankful Thursday and I'm thankful for another day! This photo was taken at sunrise Sunday morning, as we drove our friends to the airport. I'm not one that usually sees the sunrise, unless it is when we are in the Islands. It was a beautiful site though and I was glad to be with our close friends while viewing it.

I mentioned we went to a Sculpture garden on Saturday morning and this is one of my all time favorite pieces. Maybe, it's because I cherish my role as Nana.

This is one of my other favorite pieces-you can just imagine a grandfather like this. This statue is so realistic, it is just an amazing work of art.

I've already been out walking with Kam and it was a bit shorter that usual. Her pup, Lexie, has been a bit slower and we just wanted to make sure she was feeling o.k. Later, I'm hitting one of my favorite stores, Fine and Funky, for their Fall Clothing sale. This afternoon, I'll have two more grands over for sewing lessons. I'm so thankful for Pinterest and the info that you can get there. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoying the beginnings of fall. For those of you who are in Ca. amidst the smoke and wildfires-be safe my friends! I am thankful for those who serve to protect us-especially the firefighters. I am thankful for living in a time as this.
Hugs, Noreen

4 comments:

  1. The sculptures are fantastic and so realistic
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sculptures and wow that was an early start to the airport. Hope the sewing goes well. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noreen! It has been way, way too long since I stopped by. I hope all is well in your time zone--It certainly seems to be! :-) What lovely sculptures, I always admire the talent of people who can create something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14