Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Fall

Autumn blessings from my heart and home to yours!!! I always love this time of year; many of the things I love are Mums, Changing Colors, Autumn Candles, Hot Tea on a regular basis in the evening, football, quilting and hearty dishes like Chili. In fact, I made a big pot of Chili yesterday; it is the only chili recipe I really love. So I'm sharing a few of my favorite things today-this tree is in our neighborhood and yesterday as I walked Hunter I spotted it. I can tell you that many Burning Bushes on the street are quickly turning a bright red-another plant I love, but we don't have any at our new nest.

The next photo is one I found years ago on the internet-I love it.

Finally, this little man as we call him, was helping his dad mow the lawn yesterday. In actuality, daddy was really mowing it and little man decided to help. Once our son-in-law stopped, this cutie kept pretending. He just thrills us-he is so blasted cute!!!

Today Hunter goes to the groomer and I'll be happy with his being cleaned up a bit. Thankfully, we don't let him get really shaggy, but I always know he needs to go when I start noticing mats.
I hope you have a great day today and that you are seeing sights that show Fall is here.
Joy to you!
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. We love all the Fall colours. Hope Hunter enjoys his tmie at the groomers. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful time of year
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we wish Autumn lasted about 6 months!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen,
    Happy Fall to you too! am happy it is finally arriving. I have been enjoying Fall indoors for a few weeks now,
    cause I decorated early for a change.
    That red tree is gorgeous.....
    Our temps are getting lower but still
    not Fall weather. We are about 80 +
    in the day and we did go to 68 the other night, so we tend to cool off
    mostly at night, but hey, that is better than nothing! I will take any
    thing cooler. lol
    We usually don't have a cool snap till the mid or end of October. Our
    only signs of Fall are long shadows,
    and the grapevine leaves are starting to yellow a little bit, and the lawn
    isn't growing as fast. Yeah for that!! lol

    Enjoy those lovely Fall temps and sights.

    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty that burning bush is! And your grandson is adorable! I love all of those Fall things you mentioned too!!
    Hugs
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. We aren't seeing too much color in the trees yet, but maybe soon. Mom really misses all the colors from back in New England.

    Bet Hunter looks great.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'll be interesting to see if any plants or trees at home have started to turn by the time we get back.

    I've thought about you the last couple of days as we've encountered a woman who's been playing fetch with her Bichon out on the beach the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14