Monday, August 18, 2014

Just Another Day

Happy Paws to you! I've taken over mom's computer today and wanted to share photos of moi. We had a good weekend~firstly my cous' Lily came over Friday night with her kiddos. I thought she'd be here for the night, but she went home after dinner with herour peeps. The oldest two girls spent the night, but I still slept with mom and dad. The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back, as you can see from this picture.

Mom is trying to experiment taking photos of me for a Christmas card; can you believe she is already thinking about that. Ugh!

Actually, she is loving the bright flowers in our yard; she says she wants to be able to look back on them when the weather gets cold. Another exciting thing about yesterday was that my parents watched a game on t.v. with guys playing catch with a weird looking ball. All I know is that there was lots of screaming and laughing going on and something about what a game.
We've already been on a walk with Lexie and her mom Kam.  The days are still really warm here so the earlier we can get out the better.  Mom says she  thinks it is only 2.50 mls and not 3 mls like she used to think. 
Paws and enjoy your day!
Hunter and Noreen

8 comments:

  1. We can see you had a lovely weekend and wow mum is so organised getting photos ready for Christmas. We are having cooler weather at the moment which makes a nice change. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter you're so cute!
    That would make a cute Christmas picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think either of those photos would make the perfect card
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either of those photos would be a beautiful card, Hunter - you did a great job posing for Mom.

    We are hoping for a long walk tonight too, but the heat has returned bigtime!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunter, you look so nice sitting there with the pretty flowers. And you did a great job with taking over Mom's 'puter today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics Hunter! Great posing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome poses Hunter! Both are great! Glad to hear you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14