Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Good Morning Friends,  Just checking in with you all to see how your week is starting out.  Yesterday was a good day; today is one that should be great.  I'm spending the morning with a close friend and I can't wait.  I'm hoping my new glasses will be in today or tomorrow.  I am stitching a good part of the time, trying to get my quilt finished but I am only 1/2 way done.  I am anxious to start the new quilt, ready for fall to set in so I have work for my hands. 
I hope you have a wonderful day today!
Blessings,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely morning with your friend and hope your glasses are ready soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom is still trying to heal her blisters so me and Stanley are just hanging out.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day to me, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14