Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July 2015

To all those who valiantly sacrifice their lives for our freedom, again I salute you!
After having returned from our trip to Ireland, we are again struck with the fact that America is the greatest nation on earth and I'm proud to be an American.
I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating our nation.  We will be at a big party at our daughter's
home; we've missed it for a number of years and it will be fun to see the kids all enjoying the fireworks and fun.  Good food, family, grands and fun and freedom-what more could you ask for.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Blessings~Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14