Wednesday, April 23, 2014

We Have A Winner

It is still morning here in Paradise.  I wanted to share that we have a winner for my contest.
As you know, I said the answer had to be specific; my friend Cindy at http://www.consideringitalljoy.com/
wrote in today that I was in Kapaa and meeting Val at http://mygirlzgotpaws.blogspot.com/
Val and I initially connected almost two years ago; she is a wonderful gal and it has been so fun to meet her in person.  Today, Val and I are going to one of the many beaches near her; she is an avid worker in protecting Monk Seals and actually located one yesterday, after we had met.  You can see her photo on her blog.
The second closest guess was Nellie at http://nelliescozyplace.blogspot.com/ ; Nellie figured out we were in Kauai but didn't know who I was meeting.  I'm going to be on the lookout for some fun little things for Cindy.
This has been so fun, but now I can share our activities every day, without being secretive. 
I hope your day is filled with wonder.!
Joy and Sunshine to you~
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. We LOVE Val! We got our GIANT tunnel from her! She is very sweet. We are sure you are having a wonderful time.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    PS - Murphy has a new Facebook Page to replace his timeline that the Facebook Police vaporized. He is at: https://www.facebook.com/murphyandstanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner--and to Nellie, too! Have fun! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl!!! We thought you were going to Hawaii, but weren't sure. Say hello to Val from all of us - wish we were there too.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good time today!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! Thank you SO much! I just hope you are enjoying your vaca time before your move!! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely time and have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best I could do was that you were in Hawaii! I wasn't sure which island you were visiting. ha!

    I can't wait to see more of the fun you're having.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14