Thursday, April 24, 2014

Greetings Friends, I was so excited to be able to share photos from my time with Val yesterday, but AVG wanted to do a restart on my laptop this morning. This is a usual occurance, but today when my laptop restarted everything was gone. I turned it off and will let it sit;  I am hoping that everything is back to normal later. I will have to post a few photos on FB. If I don't get it back, I won't be posting photos here.
So, Val and I had a great time together; we went to the beaches that she has seen seals at, but no luck. It was ok though because we had such a good enjoying getting to know each other. I will say that I am out of shape and was tired when I got home. We had our friends over for PuPu's and played games all evening. Today hubby is golfing, so I am going to do Laundry and just hang out.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Pity no seals but glad you had a lovely time getting to know each other. Hope the computer sorts itself out. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scary! Have fun!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...I'm sure we were all looking forward to seeing the sites you have enjoyed this week! Hopefully things will work for you and everything will be restored to your computer! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when stuff like that happens. Hope you get your pictures back-Have fun!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14