Friday, April 18, 2014

A New View

Good Morning Friends, Yesterday hubby and I took two loads over to our new home. We came home and began getting the remainder of boxes ready to take today; after dinner, hubby said he had an idea that would make me laugh. I had no idea what, but he quickly said we are going over and watching the sunset from our new deck. The couple who we bought the house from and who had been renting it from us for the last four months were officially out. Although we won't be moving in for a couple more weeks, we decided to go over. The couple are still in the midst of cleaning it and we figured if they were there we'd sit and visit. They weren't there and we spend a good 45 minutes just sitting on the deck watching the beauty of our sunsets. It is so quiet and peaceful. Needless to say, I am very anxious to be in our new home. This is one view of the mountains from the deck.
Another view-spectacular!
I have always wanted a water feature/water fall and now I have one. Love the sound of the bubbling water cascading over the boulders. 
Hubby and I are so very happy with our new home and know it will provide many wonderful evenings with friends, making memories. 
Have a great morning!
Hugs,
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a view! Fabulous!

    DH and I moved into our current home in a similar fashion ... we had possession a month and a half before we sold our old home, so we'd take a load of boxes over 4-5 times a week so when moving day came, we really had very little to move ... got it all done on a Friday night with the help of some friends. It went very smoothly, and I'm hoping that your move will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sunset. I know you will enjoy the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen we hope it all moves ahead swiftly and you are in your new home very soon. We so look forward to reading all about it and pix too. Have a fabulous Friday and you and hubby make sure you get a good break this weekend.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a special moment for you two to enjoy the sunset from your new deck. I like that water feature too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was an awesome idea. So glad you went over and did that! Lovely view.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new home too! I love the beautiful view and the sky,, and the rocks of the water feature,, and I am so happy you are happy!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special little spur of the moment idea your hubby had! The first of many sunsets in your new place! Blessings for a beautiful Easter weekend, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful views! Wishing you blessings in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May you see many sunsets in your new home!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    PS - We decided to have a drawing tomorrow for my date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful view. I can picture drinking a nice tea and watching the sun go down. Happy packing and getting ready to move!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14