Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Wednesday

Hi there, This morning I went on a walk around our town lake with Kam, Lexie, another friend, her dog Teddy and of course Hunter. It was still a bit cool, but we had a great visit and walk. The dogs are all great buddies and had fun too. 
I thought it was a longer walk but think it is close to 3 miles; I'm feeling like I want to get out and ride my bike though.  It is supposed to get up to 70 degrees before the temp drops again tomorrow.  All I know is that I am looking forward to the sunshine in the islands.
I am pleased to say that my hand is fine today!  I just don't have time to get sick or have any issues-too much moving to do.  Tomorrow I'm meeting friends for coffee and then will help my girl with more moving.
With all that is happening here, please know that I will still be checking in on you all but may not leave comments.  I have found that when I'm not active with my blogging, it feels like I'm missing my friends and family.
Have a wonderful day today.
Blessings~
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun walk and super glad to read your hand is better. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we miss you too, Noreen, when you are not blogging. Comments aren't necessary... just knowing what's going on with you is wonderful. We know you're commenting in your heart, to the rest of our blog entries. :)

    So glad your hand is better. Prayers answered!

    Boy, sitting here in chilly mid-30 degree daytime temps makes your 70s sound like "island temperatures" to me. *haha* I wouldn't feel like I had to go anywhere for warmth... I'd just sit out on my patio & bask in the lusciousness of the heat right where I am.

    I hope you have a wonderful trip/vacation. I am soooo not a traveler so going anywhere on "vacation" sounds like being condemned to the bottom of the ocean with lead shoes, to me. Isn't that funny?! My mom was never a traveler either & I absolutely loathe it! I'll go someplace during the day... once in a great while... but give me my own bathroom & bed come nightfall or I refuse to leave my homestead.

    I'm so glad the Lord didn't make us all the same. It sure would be a boring world if He did, wouldn't it. Have a magnificent time on your trip, my friend. Traveling mercies to you for safety to-and-fro.

    Love~ Andrea
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit when and as you can, Noreen. Moving and family comes first! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice walk and your hand is already better...YAY! My neck is coming along...not 100%, but much better than it was. This arthritis of mine is pretty much ALL over this old body. And I am only 59! Doesn't seem right, but it is what it is. I miss my blogging friends when I am busy too, but we all do understand. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great walk... and that your hand is okay!!! Enjoy the warmth today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad your hand is all better!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you. Glad you are well.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14