Monday, November 4, 2013

Pin It Monday

Morning Friends, Incredible that it is already the first Monday of November. Yesterday I got an email from my girls about Thanksgiving, with a list of what each family was covering. Hard to believe it is just around the corner. Because Autumn is here, I've picked some of my favorite Pinterest Fall Scenes to share. Enjoy!



I don't know about you, but these scenes make me want to curl up with a cup of tea or cider, a good book and a quilt. We were supposed to get snow today, but so far it is just cold and cloudy. I'm hoping I am able to get Hunter out for a walk. Later I'm going to yet another dr. appt-my annual Pap, such fun! Friday is the last one I have-thankfully, with my G.P.; I think there will be some medication adjustments for me. I guess it is that time of year, when everyone is trying to get appointments out of the way. Hubby and I were notified recently that our health insurance plan is going up $400. per month-oh boy! We still have to decide if we are staying with them at $1000. a month or switching to an HMO at $700. per month. We also need to get into a new dentist and in for an eye exams-more fun, because we don't have insurance for either. On Friday, hubby was given two tickets for our local semi-pro Hockey team and we went to a game. I don't understand the game very much, since this was just the second game I've attended, but it was fun. I like the atmosphere better than the pro-teams, the games are geared to families so there isn't swearing and the violence is minimal. I hope you had a great weekend and have a joy filled day.
Blessings,
Noreen & Hunter

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall scenes. Mom says when she looks at them she can smell cinnamon. I have no idea what that is about but she just keeps walking around the house, dragging her feet, and mumbling something about pumpkin pie. Our pawrents are getting ready to go for their long run in a bit. Mom says it is going to be a cold one and will have to wear her gloves. Tell Hunter hello from me and Stanley. We are playing like crazy in this cooler weather!

    Doodles For Peace,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall photographs! There are lots of new books just waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ! Oh yes that's right you have your Thanksgiving to look forward to how wonderful ! I used to play hockey on a team that was called the Inglewood Badgers when I was younger and go and watch our local teams play at the arena also ,so much better then pro hockey cause we know everyone and it was local . Glad you enjoyed the game . Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Fall scenes...thanks for sharing them with us! Still hasseling all of my medical issues over here...more appointments coming up. And our health insurance cost 1600 dollars a month!! It is an HMO not sure why it is soo bad. We tried to just get our own when we saw how bad the premium was through his employer,but no one would take me because of the breast cancer 3 years ago...so we are just stuck I guess...it's horrible, and will probably get worse I am afraid! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous pictures, Noreen. Glad you had a good time at the game and hope you don't get too much snow. UGH- I am SO not ready for snow yet- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noreen. Sounds like you are dealing with the same sort of insurance problems we are having. It is maddening to say the least. My insurance doubled and my husband's went up about a third. At least he is on Medicare...I have to wait another ten years before I am eligible for that. Looks like we will be dropping Dental to try to even it out. Not looking forward to all of these health care changes. Your fall pictures are just beautiful! My daughter and I have decided that Pinterest is a new favorite of ours too! Blessings to both you and Hunter. xo Jeanne and the girlz

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14