Monday, November 18, 2013

A New Lovey

Good Morning To You! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was pretty good; on Friday hubby and I went to see Gravity, it was alright but don't know how I'd rate it. I also spent time finishing Peanut's new lovey quilt; her mama made the top out of Voile fabric that was picked by Peanut. I did the hand stitching that doesn't really show here but I am glad the quilting is done and hopefully today we will get the binding on.
 
Posted by Picasa
The backing is as vibrant as the front; so very pretty. Peanut is waiting so patiently for Nana to bring it over.
 
Posted by Picasa
Yesterday when Kim and her kiddos came over, they also brought Petrol; you can see her checking out the quilt and deciding if she is going to give her approval. Doesn't Petrol look cute in her sweater!
 
Posted by Picasa
This afternoon, I am helping pack shipping boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Last year was the first time I volunteered and loved it, so had to sign up again. It is a great way to give to Samaritan's Purse, in order to minister Life to children.
The rest of the week is pretty open but since our SIL is away on business, I will try to spend time with my girl and her family.
May the blessings on the Lord be upon you today.
Noreen & Hunter

9 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful quilt and you are very very talented!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! When I quilted I had a problem with Straight! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that quilt ... and love the picutre of Petrol giving her approval! Hope Peanut loved her quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are talented!
    loving the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a beautiful quilt!! After I got home from the dogtur mom wanted to keep me quiet so she knew if she went downstairs and finished cutting her quilt that I would fall asleep next to her. It worked long enough that she finished cutting it out. Now she just has to start stitching. My paw is much better but the dogtur said I could not run 6 miles on Friday but it would be OK for Saturday. We sure hope things are OK at your house!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the quilt and I know that little Miss is going to be over the moon when it is handed to her- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty ! Nice work ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilt is just beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14