Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to our Sons

Today is a very special day in our family~both our son-in-laws share their birthday today. We are so incredibly blessed by both of them and so thankful our girls choose these men as their hubby's. Here is our first son-in-law; I can honestly tell you that when I first met him, I wished he was a few years younger because our daughter was not quite 17. I was so taken by his love for the Lord and his heart for ministry. At the time, I didn't think anything would occur with Brent; I love how our plans can be altered by God's plans. Not only did Brent far exceed this mama's heart for what a son-in-law would be like; he stole our daughter's heart as well. He has been a wonderful husband, father, provider, spiritual head of his family and a goof too. I have often wondered where Brent gets his energy-he works long days and often into the night besides being involved with their six kids.  He's got a great sense of humor and has kept kept us laughing over the years. Brent, we love you and are so very proud of you.
 
Posted by Picasa

Eric, is our Kim's hubby; Kim actually met him and he stole her heart. I can say that he has good taste, actually incredible. This son is like me in several ways and often we agree on things, especially color,-I think sometimes it surprises him. He has fit into our family perfectly; he and Brent have such a good relationship too, as their sense of humor is very similar. You may remember that we all take vacations together, go camping and other fun activities. Eric is such a hard worker; he has the energy of the Energizer Bunny, he works long days and comes home and takes care of his family and home. Eric is gifted with art and is our Cake Decorator Extraordinaire, as well master chef. You may recall both daughters, son-in-laws and their families threw a birthday bash for us several years ago; the guys did the bbq, Eric made the cake and the girls did all the food. We are so proud of Eric and all the growth we've seen over the years he's been in our family. He is a wonderful husband, son in law, father, provider and godly head of the house. Eric we are so incredibly proud of you; you make life fun! Both guys have blessed us so much; praying His blessings cover you both today and each day.
 
Posted by Picasa
Brent and Eric, dad and I wish you the best of birthdays! WE love you both so very much.
 Hugs, Dad and Mom

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of these incredible men...looks like all the ladies over there are very blessed! How fun to share the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday to your two wonderful sils! Wow- They both sound like truly good men. Your whole family has been blessed by both of them-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your special "sons" - it is so nice when your children make such wise choices and live happy lives. Mom and Dad here feel very blessed with the spouses of their children too.

    You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly are bless, you really have a beautiful family, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14