Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Happy Friday from my house to you!  We have a cloud cover but it is nice enough out for a walk. Our Hunter has been somewhat naughty-at least I think he has.  We have wild bunnies that visit our yard and they leave behind little gifts for us-which Hunter will eat if he finds them. I try my best to get out, almost daily, to scoop but hadn't this week. Well, I'm assuming he got into some because he was sick this morning.  You'd think he'd learn if they taste good but you get sick, stop eating them. 
Some of the details that hubby has been working on for his mom's estate have been ironed out-thankfully.  I don't think of myself as high strung or a nervous type, but when things go wrong that are legal, I get so worried.  Anyway, one big hurdle out of the way! 
Tonight we have a wedding to attend, at eight o'clock; one of our granddaughters is a flower girl-so I'm hoping we get some photos.  This weekend Lily will be with us and I know Hunter will have so much fun-maybe she will distract him from the bunny poop.
I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend. 
Hugs~
Noreen & Hunter

7 comments:

  1. Hunter buddy, DON'T eat the bunny poop. I have never been a poop eater, but I have friends who are. Yuck I say. Legal stuff would make anyone nervous. But glad it's all getting ironed out. Which reminded my MOM she has a ton of ironing to do. I like to sleep behind her when she does it. I am a big help that way.
    Blessings,
    goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yuck! Ugh- Bunny poop pie! Hope you can discourage him from eating it...good luck with that!

    Have a wonderful time at the wedding. I hope you can get some good pictures. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at this, because we have a poop eater, too! Only she eats her own. (UGH - sorry!)We adopted our Lucy when she was 7 months old and believe this was a learned behavior from her unloved past. She is very shy and may not have pushed her way into the food that she shared with another dog. So we have to pick up right away and she has the dog food dish all to herself! She understands you, Hunter! (Sorta!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are so goofy with putting stuff in their mouths. My dog acts like a cow and eats grass. Most of the time it comes back up. Hope you have a great weekend and can catch some photos at the wedding. We are warming up before another wet week that even includes chances of snow. CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen, sorry about Hunter not feeling well!! I hope he's better by now, and I so hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding.

    Our lab had a thing for bunny poop, too. We even sprayed rabbit repellent around the fence in hopes that the bunnies would stay on their side of the fence, but that didn't seem to help. Hope you can cure Hunter of the habit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunter knows why he eats those poops, cuz they are yummy! BTW, just wanted to mention we might not be around too much for the next week. Mom just painted the kitchen and mudroom and she is getting ready to do the living room/hall/stairway. She says she hates painting, oops she said to put that in caps, HATES painting and these big projects are miserable. Me and Stanley hate them cuz we get lonely.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14