Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stylin'

Good afternoon friends! Somewhere between this morning and this afternoon the time vanished, so I decided to post late and then tomorrow morning when I'm rushing out to bible study, I won't have to worry about it. After our cold weather moving in to stay, I decided that Hunter really needed some outerwear to keep him warm. You may remember last week, at our obedience training, it was snowing and he was so cold. I have checked online and while coats are much cheaper, the shipping gets you so hubby and I headed to our local pet store to see what we could find. Without further adieu, here is Hunter in his new fleece jacket.

Just kicking back.
This jacket/parka belongs to our daughter's dog, Lilly, but it is a size small and pretty tight.  It will do for now, but I will be on the lookout for one a bit bigger.  I was surprised when online, checking for sizes, that he can fit into a medium.
Got to love his looks!
On another note~when we moved into this house I bought a shower curtain that was quite nice and went with our tile.  Over time it needed to be washed but it said dry clean only on it, so I kept wiping it down and trying to understand why a shower curtain would  not be machine washable.  I finally got tired of knowing it needed a cleaning and threw it in the wash.  I figured if it fell apart, I would hang one of the two other really nice lace ones up.  Let me tell you, it came out fine and looks so nice.  No damage, no change in the material etc.  So girls, if you ever face this type of situation, don't hesitate to try the easy way out-if you can replace it.
Have a great evening and a good Thursday. 
Hugs, Noreen and the handsome, dashing Hunter

11 comments:

  1. Hunter, you look dashing! (and warm and cozy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter is a beauty, as always! Sophie has her own little wardrobe, coats hanging in my closet just like mine, and her sweaters are in her very own drawer. I hope you find Hunter something really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter is so handsome in that coat ... that blue is a good color for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter you handsome pup you!! You look great. When I was six months old MOM got me a fleece jacket. It was cool. But I kept unzipping it and taking it off. Ever since then no jacket for me. I might have to rethink this whole jaket thing cuz you make it look good.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Hunter is darling! He looks so cute in his Parka!!!
    About that shower curtain....I have done the same thing with many things that say dry clean only. I guess I am a rebel!! Glad it worked out for you!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta say you are looking quite handsome in your jacket. Maybe a nice Christmas sweater would look good in awhile too! And about that dry-clean-only thing? My mom would amaze your mom with all the dry-clean-only stuff she puts in the washing machine. So far nothing has been damaged either!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunter is adorable:) Love his new clothes!

    To answer your question about Trouble our toy poodle. He is the oldest in "The Perdue Zoo!" He was thrown out under our mail box as a puppy/baby. He will be 13 in November. He is going blind and a little feeble, but he's pretty sure he can keep up with Sitka. Sitka adores him. Trouble was with us the day we picked up Sitka almost 8years ago, now. Where has the time gone??

    Thank you so much for your continued prayers and encouragement!

    Love and hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunter you look so handsome in your new jacket. You know Target has some really cute doggie wear for a reasonable price--check it out!!
    Like Murphy's mom, I've put a lot of "dry clean Only" stuff in the machine and it's come out fine. I think with all the settings on the newer machines you have less worries in ruining something. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunter - you are STYLIN'!!! Looks like you're ready for the cold weather. Zim and I are still blowing our coats ... not sure why. Mom is hoping this means another mild winter. We'll see!
    I hope your mom will get you some of the yummy Hill's treats! My faves are the Veggie ones; they're easy to chomp through!
    Luv,
    Dave
    PS: From my mom: Great suggestion with the shower curtain! I confess, I've done that with some cotton drapes and they were FINE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! We need to get a doggie sweater for our pup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Noreen!! I'm glad you found a coat to keep your little boy warm! I'm still looking for one for Todd and not having any luck--I love the one you got because it looks like it'll keep his tummy warm. I'll have to look locally instead of cruising the internet, which is what I've been doing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14