Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday to you.  I hope your week has been easy and you've enjoyed life as you know it.
We have clear skies here today with a temperature of 35 degrees; the birds are singing and the blackbirds have already been on the lawn(remember the movie "The Birds" with Alfred Hitchcock), pocking wholes in the grass and digging for bugs...take them, they're yours. 
I am walking a bit later today and this evening hubby and I are taking dinner over to our girls house; we were planning on bbqing chicken but rain is in forecast, so I may have to go to plan B.  Tomorrow, Hunter and I have training and you can be sure that we will have lots of layers in the car.  I have one quilt block left and then will begin working on the sashing and the border; the border is half-square triangles(a lot of them)so I imagine I will work on those during football on Sunday. 
I hope you have a weekend that is restful and relaxing!
Blessings, Noreen & Hunter

12 comments:

  1. Going to be wet here today too. And snow of course in the mountains. Don't forget to pack Hunters new jacket. Thank you for you thoughts and prayers for me and my boo boo. I must say I am not liking being "quiet". When MOM dropped me off at Miss Vickie's it started to bleed. But I guess that is expected. Have a wonderful weekend and do good at training Hunter.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're hoping for rain tonight and tomorrow! We really need it.
    Have a wonderful weekend - and I hope you'll share pix of your quilt!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a wonderful day ahead.

    I can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Happy Friday! Have on your training tomorrow. Lots of micro-climates here but we sure miss a good rain n of course the Fall season. We can't wait to go back home. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend! And it's better for the crows to get the grubs that for the skunks to dig up the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope training goes well. What is Hunter learning? We are supposed to get pretty wet later today. We'll see!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how quickly your season changed. 35 degrees is cold. Today was the first cool day in Phoenix and I'm loving it. It only reached the high 70's and that's perfect for me.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I remember that movies! Soo scary, haha. 35 degrees? Wow, soo cool...We only got up to 70 the last couple of days (with rain yesterday too) and I thought that was pretty cool. Looking forward to that quilt!

    Cody's test were for hearing, and brain scans of some sort. Also some blood work and I believe a cat scan. All of this to rule out everything else that could potentially be causing his problems. Hopefully they will have answers soon.

    Enjoy your week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember that movie.. The Birds. It still gives me the willies to think about all those birds attacking the town. (I did love that movie.. in an unusual sort of way.. lol)

    I hope you have a good weekend and get done all you set out to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brr - sounds cold! Quilting sounds like the perfect thing to do.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a busy weekend ahead of you. I don't mind a busy weekend as long as it's fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's windy in our part of the country. Not the day for a full skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14