Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Happy Friday from me to you!  Well, I've been on our morning walk but had to cut it short because my walking buddy's hubby got a flat tire on his bike and she had to go rescue him.  Hubby and I also went over to our youngest's house to watch her four while she went to her weekly appt.  I did hear two new phrases that I just loved-so now our girl calls her littles-4 Peeps and a Pop(boy).  It is just so cute.  She used to call them her chickadees but can't anymore so this is their new title.  Also, our oldest granddaughter Miss S, heard the expression from Jonathon Park(an audio story teller) "CRT" which means Creation Response Team but she has changed their family title to CRT but it means "crazy response team" which is a really good title for them.  So back to my girls appt; she is dilated to four and the gal she saw said this baby will be here before Tuesday.  Our girl was given a list of things to encourage labor(many of us are wondering Why?)but due to the fact that her third daughter has a birthday next Friday, they want to be home from the hospital by the time the birthday happens.  I'm anticipating this weekend, but we'll see.  Tomorrow morning Hunter has his first obedience class(I know I've mentioned this before), the good news is that there are only three other dogs in the class and the trainer is working with an assistant so it is almost like private lessons.  I happen to know she charges $65.per hour for individual classes, so I am very excited we will have a small group.  Hubby is all set to watch the four grands while I take Hunter to class, in case our girl is in the hospital.  I think it will be a great weekend. I will post photos of the wee lad when we meet him.
Joy to you.
Noreen & Hunter

11 comments:

  1. Hunter you goin' to school? That is super cool. I know you will do well. I will tell you something. I went to school when I was 6 months old. Here is the something part...MOM pulled me out only after 3 classes. She did not say why only that it was for the best and she home schooled me. We both think you will do great in school and you will have a ton of fun too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon! Hunter, I know you will be an excellent student! Wishing you guys a wonderful weekend and blessings to your daughter and the baby. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to hear about Hunter's School Daze!!!

    Fellow Students,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...much luck to your daughter. I will be saying prayers for a happy and healthy delivery!!
    Good luck to Hunter!!!!
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful! Hunter will do great! Best wishes for your daughter. I trust everything will be fine. I am your newest follower. happy week-end. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW a 4 already? It should go quickly once it gets going too. I bet she doesn't make it through the week-end either. Maybe he will be born on Mon and he and Sam will share that day...Enjoy....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I bet your so excited! I hope Hunter's classes go well for him. Keep us posted and give him a good luck hug from Soph and me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four centimeters??? She had best stay close to home, that baby is going to come very fast. Maybe even tonight:) All our best wishes to her.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck at obedience classes! Praying that your daughter will have a quick, easy and safe delivery and that you'll be holding that new little guy in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Saturday Noreen, Tuesday is one day closer! :-) It's good to read your cheery post and I so hope you are enjoying your weekend and all went well for Hunters first lesson!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14