Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Her Party

Today is our youngest granddaughter's birthday, she is two; where did the time go? On Saturday we gathered as a family to celebrate.  As always, the parties our daughter's and their hubbies put on are incredible.  Our resident artist and cake decorator, son-in-law Eric, made the perfect cake-he just amazes us.


Miss A and her sissy Miss D-adorable.
Presents for me?  I don't think the photos do justice showing the dress that our daughter Kim made for her girl. What amazes me is that Kim never uses a pattern and her finished product is so sweet.  The fabric for the dress was a birthday party theme.  Good job my girl.
Adorable decorations too.

I love her expressions, she is so thrilled with all the gifts.
Miss A enjoying the top layer of the cake.    She is such a sweet girl, has a great sense of humor and is loved by all.

I hope you had a great weekend and that you are embracing all that life has to offer.
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. What a sweetie...and my goodness WHAT A CAKE!!!!!
    Happy Birthday to your granddaughter, and to us as well, Noreen!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is our human sister's birthday too, but she is a lot older than 2:) what a beautiful cake, pretty dress, and absolutely adorable birthday girl!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Noreen how sweet!!! I love it!!
    Your grand babies are so cute!!
    Very nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! Love the cake, the dress and all of her pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with that cake...WOW he does a great job...She is so precious and I know you love her to pieces....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the cake is REALLY pretty! Such talent. I love the rest of the decorations as well, and the dress is just darling. But the little birthday girls beats it all. Soo cute! Glad you all enjoyed it, Happy birthday to the sweet birthday girl1 HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how precious...this was part of my conversation with my best friend, we were remembering all we use to make and how now it time to watch our own children do these things for their children...what a joy!!

    And that cake...well Ace of Cakes here he comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake is amazing...got some talent there. Happy Birthday to your sweet granddaughter...aren't birthday parties fun?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an incredible looking cake, the girls look so sweet. It appears it was a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just darling. Happy birthday to her...adn that cake is GORGEOUS! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14