I saw this theme earlier, in the week and thought what a great idea it was. How many of us ever played hookey in high school? I didn't exactly but did have what was known as a Senior Pass, which meant senior students with high GPA's could take liberties that others couldn't-such as leaving school, writing your own notes to get back into school etc etc. I don't remember every taking advantage of it, well maybe once to write myself a note back in. But today, after reading a couple of emails, I thought I'd love to just be able to pop over and see some dear friends.
So here are my dreams of going around blog land.
1. I have a very best friend Becky, at Junk to Joy, who I would love to just pop in and help today; she's got not one, but two, weddings coming up in the next couple of months and could use an extra pair of hands. Becky and I haven't met, but let me tell you we are so very close and we are both thankful to the Lord for bringing us together.
2. I have another friend, Beth at an Instrument for His Glory, would lives in Louisiana and went on a search for a young man along the Natchez yesterday....so I would have loved to join them, to meet Beth and spend some time with her praying and just hanging out.
3. On this trip, it wouldn't be complete if I didn't stop in and spend some time with another good friend, Miriam, at treasures from a grateful heart.
4. Of course, I should probably go to the eastern coast area and see Kim at Life at Golden Pines and play with all her pups.
5. Lisa Shaw is another great lady I would have liked to have met while in Florida.
6. Although there are so many friends I'd like to visit today, Kris at Simplify would definitely be on my list if I headed to warm southern Ca. Of course, I'd spend some time with Debbie, The Way We Are, too as she is a little north of Kris.
Since I can't just be where ever I wish, I will head to my ladies brunch today to celebrate the end of James. I hope you have a wonderful day and daydream about places and people you'd like to see today.
Joy To You~Noreen