Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Great Read

This week has flown by with errands, check ups and for me a dental cleaning and check; so Monday I ran to library knowing I might have some space to fill and got this book.  I have read several of Marta Perry's Pleasant Valley books and this was another great one in the series.  In fact, between late Monday and mid day yesterday, I finished it.  She has a new book coming out in May and I am looking forward to it.  If you haven't read any of her books, check her out for yourself and you won't be disappointed. 
As I said, I'm off to the dentist this morning(ugh) and then more errands; tomorrow I have my study, then a luncheon after it, followed by babysitting one set of grands later.  On Friday, our girls are all getting together for a girlie tea; something we try to do every couple of months.  Since the beginning of the year, I have felt like there are more and more errands to run.  Of course if you throw in a trip to see family and friends in our old home state, the months are flying by.  I am so thankful that I am in a position to do these things, especially spending time with our daughters and their children, our beloved grands, and also family and friends.
Remember to savor every minute.  Blessings, Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Noreen Sweetie...
    Oh my goodness what a gorgeous share. I love Amish stories and I have not read this one. I am not sure I have read this author. I will be checking her out. How exciting. These books I can pick up and read and read, and be finished in a couple of evenings as well. Thank you for sharing this wonderful read. I'll let you know what I think.

    Sorry to hear you have a dentist appointment. Not a fun morning, but thank goodness we have our dentist. Have a beautiful and blessed day sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I always love to hear of a good book. I will keep this in mind. I am reading a good series of books right now too. I have to miss women's group tomorrow as I have a doc appointment. Enjoy your tea! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed....savoring every minute here too Noreen. Book looks good. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dentist... uggg
    time with the family....Great (o: Tea sounds fun!
    I am going to look that author up on my kindle... may even be a free book (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the recommendation. I am always looking for good authors - will look this up on my next library trip.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14