Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIM AND ERIC!
Nine years ago our baby girl left her father's arm and joined her prince waiting at the alter. Her hubby Eric has become a son to us, even as our first son in law became.  These two people have grown much in nine years and have four beautiful little girls to prove it.  We couldn't be happier for our girl and couldn't love our son any more than we do.  May the Lord abundantly bless you and make His face to shine upon you.  Both of our daughters continually show me what a godly wife should be and both of our "sons" daily live honoring their wives. We are blessed.
They won't be celebrating today because hubby and I are headed to a musical but tomorrow night three of their four girls will spend the night here.
Have a wonderful day, Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to them! Enjoy your grands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute couple! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to them both! Enjoy your grands tomorrow night! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both darling and so in love, as it shows on their faces. Congratulations to both of them!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, Congrats to the happy couple!
    Blessings to both of them.
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That is so nice. Enjoy your grand children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son in-law. They sure look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, Eric and Kim!
    Have a great time with your grandkids. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to them....I pray they will have many more and continue to grow in the Lord.....How precious to have godly children....

    Have fun with the grandkids....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the beautiful couple! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet couple! May God continue to bless their lives as they seek His will.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14