Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Monday to you dear friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, we certainly did.  On Saturday a package arrived from Teresa, aka Grammy Girlfriend; I had won some vintage ornaments and was so excited when they came.


I love this box!

This cross is beautiful-can't wait to hang it up.
This has got a bit of glare-so sorry but also will look stunning on my tree.
I love the silver balls-in fact hope to use it on my table tonight for a dinner we are hosting. The long ornament reminds me so much of the type my mom used to have.
A cute little Santa, a pillow that makes me smile, some bells and a glittery package will all add a special touch to my tree.
Teresa is a wonderful gal who decorates homes for Christmas, among other talents.  Her designs are incredible and after watching HGTV's Holiday Homes, I think she should be on this show-her designs are much better.  Poor Teresa hurt her ankle the other day while decorating, please go say hi to her and get to know her blog-you won't be sorry. 
It is also interesting that this weekend hubby and I went to a Holiday Home Tour, with six different homes, that was raising funds for our local high-schoolers.  I can say that Teresa's designs put these homes to shame.  It was fun but I am so in awe of Teresa's talents.
Thank you again Teresa!
Our temperature this morning is at 2 degrees-a bit cold to be outside, so hubby and I are doing all the prep for our guests tonight.  Have a great day. 
Hugs, Noreen



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Teresa's blog. Although I'm a simple kind of gal and prefer my "less is more" approach to the holidays, I just love seeing the beautiful designs she puts together. They're simply stunning, aren't they?

    How wonderful that you won those beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Noreen, Congrats!on winning!! I love the box too, I have one just like it!! how funny! but the ornaments are so pretty! and wow~ your temp is cold! thats makes me say~brrrr! LOL! we have had our first little winter spell this week-end! I thought 30's and low 40's was cold w/ massive rain! but anyway have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ornaments! Praying you have a wonderful December!

    Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Miss Noreen! What a blessing to win something so beautiful! I love the box, too!!!!

    Blessings to you as you and your family celebrate this blessed holy season.

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen,

    Congratulations for winning Teresa's giveaway, and I've been a fan forever of her talents! Can't wait to see them adorn your Christmas tree and make sure you stay warm. I was complaining of our 19 degree morning, but I'll keep it over your 2 degree one!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great that you won these lovely ornaments! I know you'll find just the right spot for each of them. I am enjoying my pretty tree. I just love Christmas! I am hoping we get at least a little bit of snow on or near Christmas. Last year the snow began to fall on Christmas morning and it was wonderful.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen,
    Congratulations on winning the giveaway! You won some beautiful things. I will have to check out Teresa's blog. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and thoughtful package to receive at the start of the week!!

    I was sorry to hear about Reggie--Bubba has had a 'focal seizure' so lets both hope that it's just a passing thing, and not a sign of things to come for both of them! Take care, and stay warm!! We have 50 degrees and rain again today. What strange weather...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14