Yesterday Reggie had a bit of a rough day, no eating or drinking but after talking to our vet I ran out and got baby food for him; yes, I am becoming one of those moms. He picked at it and ate a little; needless to say I was very concerned about him. This morning I gave him the baby food again and boy did he eat it up. He even ate his pills covered in peanut butter and seems perkier than yesterday. As the vet said, it is hard to determine if it is his being very finicky or if he was really ill. Due to the fact that he didn't keep anything down yesterday I would say it was a combo of both. Hopefully he is back to normal today; hubby actually went out and cleared an area of grass for him today. Last night so many thoughts crossed my mind~how much pain is he in and I am holding onto him because I don't want to be dogless. I don't do well without one, but time will tell as to when I need to make that appointment for him; I just don't it to get to an emergency situation like we experienced with Sadie and have to drive in a blizzard to get to an emergency vet. Each day is a day of grace with the old guy.
Sending snow angels your way today!