Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday!  This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
You all know how much I love music, especially worship music and I often awaken with a song of Praise on my lips.  Today was no different and the song echoing in my heart is one of my favorites, I bet it might be one of yours too.  So I thought I'd share the lyrics with you, not because I am discouraged but because these lyrics just grab my heart and soul-yes I am hungry.  May they bless you today.

Hungry

Hungry, I come to you
For I know You satisfy
I am empty, but I know
Your love does not run dry

So I wait for you
So I wait for You
I’m falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You’re all this heart is living for

Broken, I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know
Your touch restores my life

So I wait for you
So I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.
 
Hugs, Noreen

6 comments:

  1. I love that song ... and I love how God brings to my mind various worship/praise songs during the day. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!

    Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, May you have a blessed and sweet day!
    I have to get our stereo hooked up and then I can play PRAISE MUSIC in my family room once again. I miss the music. HUbby is building a book shelf and that's where we will place the stereo.

    Hoping it will be done before Thanksgiving Day with Family coming in.

    You're a sweetie! Singing praises in the morning is a wonderful way to start the day.

    Happy Wednesday and God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love listening to praise and worship music too and are always delighted to hear it playing on your blog!!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't think of a better way to start the day

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14