Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday

What a wonderful time to be alive, don't you agree?   Great news-we have baby house finches; I was beginning to worry about whether they would hatch but last night, while momma was away, I took a peak and low and behold there they were.  Hubby is going to try to get photos today so hopefully I'll be able to post their progress during the coming weeks.
We had a great weekend; went bike riding-so far we've clocked up 8 miles, 10 miles and then yesterday a whopping 12 miles.  I can't wait until my legs show this hard work-some slimming would be nice.  Our dinner with our friends on Saturday was cancelled so hubby and I went out to Biaggi's-and they have gluten free meals.  Mine was incredible and I am so very thankful for restaurants meeting this need.  Today I had my Beth Moore study on Revelation and let me share what an incredible study it is.  You all know how I love Beth's teaching and this study is no different. 
I hope you have a most delightful day!
Blessings, Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen! Wow...baby finch! How exciting! I have had a pair of hawks terrorizing my yards, and no bluebirds, very few orioles, and hardly any songbirds are visiting. I am so upset!!!!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos of the baby finches! I love Beth Moore studies ... but there are none going (that I know of) in my area. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun on the baby birds! WOW! I am totally impressed on the 12 miles! Good job...I imagine you will be seeing results soon. I love Beth Moore studies. Soo good. Sounds like a good week-end! Hope it cools off some for you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I did the Beth Moore study in Revelation with our Small Group during the spring of 2010. We really enjoyed it, even the guys started calling each other "girlfriend" :)

    Finches are my favorite bird. I love to watch them fly as they have a style unique to them, as if half hop, half winged flight.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend Noreen, Beth Moore is so great, I try and listen to her teaching on Wednesdays with Beth.
    Enjoy your week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baby birds!! I still feel badly that our birds that were nesting didn't produce any, so I'll have to enjoy yours!

    I hope your week is off to a good start!! THANKS for the birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are flooded with adorable little fledglings too. They are so cute as they try to peck at anything to see if it might be food.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14