Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How has your day been going thus far?  I was so excited this morning because I wanted to tell you all that I started a Strong Women Exercise course yesterday and I think it is wonderful; it is specifically geared for ladies 50+, to build strong bones to protect for injuries as we age.  Anyway, first thing this morning my daughter called me to ask for help-she came down with that nasty flu bug too.  I had pretty much decided there was no way to avoid it, prior to the call, so got dressed and got over their as soon as I could.  Thankfully three of the four grands are totally back to normal and the baby seems to be getting a tad bit better but not totally yet; still on liquids and I was able to give her a bit of rice cereal.  Tomorrow I'll be over there as well  and I'm praying I am strong enough to fight this bug off. 
I hope your week is going well and that you are staying healthy. 
Hugs today, Noreen

4 comments:

  1. God bless you as you minister to your family!

    The month of February is half over!!! Spring is on her way,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that God can do what man may just hope for....praying He guards and protects and strengthens you while you minister love to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Noreen...your poor family!! I sure hope you don't get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Noreen,

    This bug is a mean one and after everyone. Lord, keep my friend healthy and whole in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14