Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Online Community

My dear friend Lynn @http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/  is hosting TT today and her topic is online community and who your closest friend is.  Well, if you are like me, it is so very difficult to pick one or two cause you all feel like best friends to me.  However, I've decided to highlight two gals, many of you probably would choose these two ladies or argue with me that they are your closest blogging buddies.  This challenge was a hard one for me gals-just know I could list about 15 of you that I feel like best friends with.  Maybe one of these winter days/weeks I will take time to highlight more of you. 
So the first lady I'd like to mention is Beth @ http://aninstrument4hisglory.blogspot.com/; I have gotten to know Beth over the last year,quite well and she truly is a treasure.  Her deep faith and love for the Lord ministers to so many; she is a pastor's wife as well as ministering online to so many.  When you read Beth's posts, she takes you right to the heart of the matter and always shares her passion for going deeper still spiritually.  Please visit Beth today-you won't be sorry.
My next closest friend that I want to tell you about is Becky @http://holidayinthesun-becky.blogspot.com/,
Becky and I have known each other for over two years now and she is one of the greatest blessings the Lord has ever given me.  If I had to just pick one friend in my life, Becky would be the one.  Becky and I have never met face to face but we are truly linked heart to heart.  We have much in common and she has to be the most encouraging and fun gal I know.  She and I have been praying for a long time now about meeting and spending some time together and I'm hoping this year might just be the year. If you haven't met Becky yet, please visit her today-you won't be sorry. 
Of course I can't finish without telling you how incredible Lynn and Dineen are.  These gals have been around a long time as well and bless each gal that visits them.  I have had the honor of getting to know them over the last three years; they have such an incredible ministry.
If I didn't mention you today-don't worry, I will on some future day. 
For more TT posts please visit Lynn.
With much love to you.
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Love ya to the moon and back again!!
    :o) Right back atcha, Nor!! Beth is so awesome, isn't she?? She has the heart of a teacher!

    big hugs and LOVE,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over to visit those gals...they have great blogs.
    Well we are back to cold!
    AND my cold is back...no fair. Hubby get better and mine came back. Tired of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't bloggy friends great?!
    Thanks for stopping by to say hi. I will vist Becky's site, I've not been there yet.
    Happy TT. Kindred spirits indeed! :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful! The blogging world has done AMAZING things for me....God in my life indeed. I need to go visit your friends. In awe of how our God provides for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have just blessed me beyond measure noreen! thank you so much for these sweet words. God has been so good in bringing me Christian friends online like you. I thank you for your friendship and can't wait until we meet face-to-face!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14