Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday

My day will be filled with sewing and spending time with our youngest and her girls while tomorrow brings another girlie tea party at our oldest daughter's home...such fun, so many memories to be made and the gentle training of young girls.  As our day dawned bright and sunny but with a cold wind blowing, thoughts of a warmer climate crossed my mind-knowing how dear hubby would rather be there than here. 
Whatever your weekend holds dear ones, may your days be blessed and your wanderings bring joy.
Hugs today,  Noreen

5 comments:

  1. I so look forward to grandchildren...HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you have a productive day of sewing - oh how I love to sew! We just have so much in common my friend.

    Love to you and praying for warmer weather here in Louisiana - it's cold! 25 degrees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day and week-end sounds wonderful! ENJOY! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww well what a wonderful day you had planned. I hope that it was a good one.
    Hugs and 'warm' wishes!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen,
    Sounds like a good weekend is coming up! Have fun at the tea party, and sewing! Try to stay warm this weekend. Bless you... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14