Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday to you.  Do you ever have days when you don't feel like you've got much to share? I sure do; so thought I'd let you know that the movie we saw yesterday was called RED and it was quite good.  Definitely a guys movie and if you gals need to take your man to the movies you would probably enjoy this too.
A bit of a comedy but also some good acting.  When we entered the theater it was raining and when we came out the ground was dry but the temp. had dropped.  We went to dinner at Outback and enjoyed ourselves; a good date.  Later, I happened to be talking to one of our girls and she told me it had snowed for an hour but the snow melted the minute it hit the ground-we had no idea.  Today I'm making binding for my quilt and will hopefully get it on; I love the look of this quilt and I think it will be one of my very favorites.  Hopefully I will be able to post photos tomorrow. 
Today I'm thankful for an afternoon when I can just stay in and quilt.  The snow is headed our way and tomorrow is supposed to be stormy.  I've got a luncheon after our study so I'm hoping the weather isn't too bad.
Blessings to you today!
Noreen

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Noreen, so happy that I can leave a comment, sometimes it won't let me! WoW! I love snow! but we get so little in E.Tex.but anyway On my blog this morning it looks springy, so visit and be warm!! We are in upper 70's today, this wk-end we will get rain and be in the 50-60 range next wk! I love winter! and also am feeling much better today, just went and had lunch with my sis, and got out of bed almost a week now! Girl I have been feeling rough, voice still real scratchy sounding. But anyway hope you have a wonderful warm evening. Love and Blessings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great date! Blessings and enjoy the quilting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love to do sewing and quilting myself. I knew we would just be souls sistas! A good cup of coffee, a little needlework and a warm fire and we would be set for a great evening talking about Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to see your quilt...that is something I have never really tried. I have tied some "quilts" but never quilted one...hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to hear of a good film. Looking forward to seeing your new quilt. It's been nice to meet you through your Blog today. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do know how you feel about coming up with something to blog, haha...I love to read your posts. And how I would love sometimes to experience some snow. Quilting and snow just seem soo homey to me. ENJOY...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good there was a guy movie to go to
    We keep having threats of snow... and rain... but not much to speak of.
    I have been working on advent stuff (o:
    Marlen says we should get together and I said we both said that too (o:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen. I have missed your past few posts. My blog roll is not updating as it is supposed to do. I can't wait to see your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly how you feel about sometimes wondering what to blog about :o)

    Your date sounds wonderful and nothing sounds cozier than staying in to quilt on a snowy or stormy day or evening :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, send that snow my way. I love snow! ;-)

    Can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun to be able to stay home and quilt. It sounds like heaven to me!!! Can't wait to see your quilt. Stay warm. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful afternoon :) I LOVE going on dates with my honey!! I will look into this movie :)

    SNOW?!?! WOW...We are suppose to have rain possibly tomorrow and then a much better chance on Friday. I don't like the cold but I do ENJOY IMMENSELY having a roaring fire in the fireplace so it makes it all ok :)

    Can't wait to see your quilt!! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you had a wonderful date!

    How nice that you can stay in and quilt. If I were staying in, I'd either be blogging or scrapbooking ... probably blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14