Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday Friends,  I hope the week has started out well for you.  Our friends arrived yesterday and we've been laughing and eating ever since.  Today we will head to a wonderful store, The Clothes Pony, in a nearby city to shop; I need to purchase a couple of birthday gifts for granddaughters and Shelley needs to look at baby clothes for their first grandchild.  After that we will probably get a bite to eat; this afternoon seeing one of our daughter's and her girls and later tonight seeing the other.  These friends raised daughters the same time we did so it is always fun to visit the adults; it brings back memories. 
I pray abundant blessings on you and yours this Thanksgiving.  Please know I am very thankful for each of you!
Warm Winter Hugs,
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Have a WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL...time wiht your sweet...sweet...friends.

    I shopping sould fab!!

    Happy Thanksgiving week to you my friend. You SO bless my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have met you too. I love the friends I've made here in blogland, something I didn't expect. I came to write an online journal, not imagining anyone would actually read my random thoughts or that I would find so many interesting blogs myself.

    p.s. I'm having another cookbook giveaway if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you're going to have today! <3

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to see in the Thanksgiving week: friends & family!

    Have fun, my friend. And be sure to eat LOTS of chocolate.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. shopping, eating and laughter! I can't think of a better way to spend the day! Enjoy

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time with your friends. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun Noreen! Your post just made me smile as I can just hear your joy and precious heart full of gratitude!

    Sooo glad you are surrounded by your friends and loved ones this week!

    Thank you for the warm winter hug! I am sending some right back at you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a WONDERFUL TIME together with these special friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Noreen,
    Enjoy the time with your friends...shopping sounds like fun! I am so thankful to have met you too, you are always such a blessing to me. Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same to you!!! Enjoy the rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving... sounds like you're off to a good start!

    So many blessings for each one of us to be thankful for! Enjoy every minute, and every bite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14