Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Nuggets

"See how the lilies of the field grow." Matt. 6:28

Yes, leave it with Him
The lilies all do
And they grow~
They grow in the rain,
And they grow in the dew,
Yes they grow.
They grow int he darkness, all hid in the night,
They grow in the sunshine, revealed by the light
Still they grow.
Yes, leave it with Him,
'Tis more dear to His heart,
You will know,
Than the lilies that bloom,
Or the flowers that start
'neath the snow;
Whatever you need, if you seek it in prayer,
You can leave it with Him-for you are His care.
You, you know. by L.B.Cowman- Streams in the Desert

Dear ones what are you facing today? Are you battling a health issue, financial struggle, family troubles? Whatever is surrounding you this day, take it to the Lord-He cares more for you than you can possibly imagine and He will see you through.
With love,
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nana, needed this today, for we are still facing some family stuff with one of our sons. haven't posted on the other son that God brought him through and restored him to his job, and cleared him of any charges that the ex-wife brought against him. So I once again am asking God to smile down on this situation. Thanks for the reminder of just asking, believing, and trusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! My husband is having a medical procedure done on Thursday. I know I can give it to God and allow Him to care for Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet reminder and a lovely promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...I love Streams in the Desert devotionals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen,
    As you have guessed, we are back. I am still catching up with my friends blog posts. Yes, our Ducey is in fact a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrior. A dickens of a doggy, and we adore him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the comments your friends have posted, your word today was timely. There is always someone who needs that extra special little bit of encouragement along the way isn't there? Keep it up Noreen. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this sister. The Lord is always a ready help in times of trouble. Oh to be like the lilies of the field . . . to trust in Him and not toil and spin!
    In Him,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trusting HIM to see me through! What a wonderful poem today! I feel like I have been in the desert for a while now but I know the Lord is leading me day by day and for that I am ever so thankful

    Love and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14