Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Tea Party

This is the lovely setting that we saw upon entering my oldest daughter's home on Tuesday.
We had ice-tea, finger sandwiches cut in flower and heart shapes, special cookies and fruit.


My girl Carrie with two of her three girls. Little Miss Sunshine was down for a nap.


The girls had our time together so well planned. Dresses, princess shoes, special foods to eat, a wonderful craft, story time and family time. The craft was making Butterfly wands and let me tell you that each girl loved this project.


Story time~little girls held in rapt attention.



My Kim with her girls, all dressed in their finest. Don't they just look adorable and don't you just want to hug them.



Cousins = Best Friends.



A very proud Nana surrounded by those girls who bring joy to my heart. Of course if my boys were there the circle would be complete but really boys at a girlie tea party-not. Actually, they were having guy time with Grandpa out in the shop with lunch and their own projects.
Oh what joy! Makes my entire week.

Hugs to you, Noreen








12 comments:

  1. Oh sister...what a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and your granchildren. SO awesome. It was as if you were sitting there with a band of angels surrounding you. I know that they are God's blessings to you. What treasures. Praying for you always . . .I am so blessed by your comments on my blog.
    Love and blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! And oh, the memories you are making....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen,

    I can't think of anything more beautiful and truly girlie that an adorable tea party complete with butterfly wands!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special occasion! I love the picture of you surrounded by all your little girls :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen,

    Love the picture!!! How sweet! What precious memories you all are making. Take care friend and enjoy those grands of yours :)

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, WHAT A BLESSED WOMAN YOU ARE WITH ALL THOSE LIL CUTIE GIRLS.
    BET YOU HAD A BLAST. LOOKED LIKE FUN TO ME, AND BET THEY WERE SO HAPPY THEIR NANA COULD COME. GREAT MEMORIES OF SUCH A FUN TIME.

    HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND DEAR FRIEND,
    LOVE AND HUGS, NELLIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable little happy girls all dressed up. I love tea parties - always have - always will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noreen, how blessed you are to have such adorable grandchildren and such a precious daughter (who I know must be a wonderful mother). I know you had the most awesome day. The tea party with those little girls was priceless, I'm sure. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tea parties. All of the girls looked so precious! What a tremendously blessed woman you are. What a legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow-what beautiful photos of you and the children. Children are a gift from God-so precious.
    So many sweet memories you are making and beautifully captured.
    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear sweet friend,

    I stopped in the other day and read this. I LOVE your photos and your family is absolutely beautiful. You are so very very blessed. I also loved the idea of a tea party. What a wonderful happy time you all had together. God's love for us and our love for Him and all binds us all together doesn't it? Praise the Lord!

    I think about you every day and my prayers are always with you my precious friend, ALWAYS!!

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the sweetest post! What a wonderful and joy filled day! Your girls and your grandaughters ~ what a gift!! Having a tea party ~ I can just hear the giggles and imagine the fun! My heart is just overflowing for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14