Friday, August 27, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY

Good morning to you, Although this morning was cooler than previous days, we are still supposed to heat up to the high 90's. I'm hoping to get out along a river and just relax later today but I can never be sure what the day will hold. Our weekend still is pretty open for aside from attending a water-ski championship near here and having dinner with a couple from church, the rest is wide open. Our pastor is gone on business for several months and being a very small community that means no formal services til the holidays approach. I'm thinking of finding a local body to visit until our church is back up and running.
I hope this finds you well~with school back in there seems to be several flu bugs surfacing already so stay healthy.
Have a fun-filled weekend.

Smiles & giggles,
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Have a peaaceful restful time at the river!

    Praise God Noreen. Thanks for visiting my blog. It is easier said than done, but his grace is sufficient in our weakness! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend. The water-skiing event sounds like fun! K

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - no pastor? you need my husband to fill in?? haha

    we spent some time in Craig, Co when my daughter's husband was surveying on the pipeline up there last year. you live close by?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend...and I hope you find a place to fellowship and be fed from the Word...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray a beautiful, peaceful, JESUS-filled weekend for you and your husband.

    Wish you lived closer. You could have worship service with us.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your week-end is wonderful. Seems like a long time with no church...I think I'd look around too. Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen,
    Have a wonderful time away at the river-sounds great fun!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen,
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Our weather has been all over this week. It was 108 on Tuesday, today it is 84...the weekend will be in the 70's! It's been wild, but I'm loving the cooler days!! ~Hugs~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Noreen...just wanted to pop in and say HI and I miss visiting with you. Hope you have a great weekend. :) Hopefully you can find another church to participate in until yours starts back. "Smiles and giggles" is cute. Makes me think of those crazy penguins on Madagascar who say "Smile and wave...." I happen to like "Smiles and giggles" a lot better! :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noreen:

    By all means, find a church and some worship this weekend. It's one deliberate choice of faith that will not return void.

    Thank you for your prayers and concern for my family. It means a great deal to me, and I humbled by your kindness.

    Blessings and peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our church has a satellite church in Johnstown
    not far from you
    give it a try (o:
    Lifebridge...I could get the address

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14