Friday, July 2, 2010



Psalm 34:1-3

1
I will bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.


Happy Friday dear ones, I've been having a slow morning with our computer and posting so thought I'd throw this photo in while waiting to upload my photos from yesterday. Hubby and I joined two close friends for a day of hiking up in Rocky Mountain National Park. What a glorious day it was and we got lots of photos which you will see in the next day or so. We hiked 8 miles, saw three lakes and a powerful waterfall plus views of Longs Peak that we hadn't seen before. The weather was perfect and the day was so much fun plus we did get quite a workout. It took us about 5 hours with photo op's and lunch. By the time we got back to the car all four of us were beat and wanted to get home and just kick back-after a shower that is. These friends have hiked quite a bit in the Park, so we are hoping to plan more hikes on a somewhat regular basis. There is nothing more wonderful for me than to be out in the mountains and in nature.
So for now I will simply wish you a incredible day filled with His blessings and grace.
Smiles and hugs to you.
Noreen


2 comments:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14