Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wild Whacky Weather

Good morning dear friends, I pray this finds you well and resting in our Lord. Yesterday we had the most unusual weather here~from noon on we had Tornado Warnings through last night.
By mid evening we were elevated to a Tornado Watch with rain, thunder and lightning. Although we did go through a tornado two years ago exactly, I am not fearful of of the warnings and watches. Now if the ground is shaking and rolling that will cause my heart to race. Seeing the light shows again reminded me of Who controls this planet that we live on. I am thankful that there were no tornados that touched down and I pray all those in Texas were safe as well.
Today has dawned clear and bright and I'm hoping the temperatures will go up a bit so everything can dry out here.
Have a wonderful day today and remember to count your blessings.
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Praising GOD you were not touched by tornado's yesterday. Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen,

    So glad that you were spared by any ill weather and praying for sunny skies and warmer temps ahead.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are safe. I watched the weather and wondered and worried about you.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I will count my blessing today. We often feel the ground moving here in California.
    Very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Our God is mighty. Thank Him that no tornado's came close enough yesterday.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are safe. I used to live in Nebraska so I am very fearful of any watched and warnings. I am glad here in Oregon that we have mild weather.

    Praying for good weather to come your way.

    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankful for the blessing of protection.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am surprised by the coolness of the weather here in the south. Usually, it is hot and humid by this time of the year!

    So happy you all were spared!

    Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noreen, praise God you all were OK in all that weather. It is very unsettling when you feel the earth shake during thunderstorms.
    Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14